圖片3.jpg

1994年普立茲新聞獎照片

We can change it with prayers, and always lending a helping hand to those in need.

大家可以用祈禱來幫助他們 ,更重要的是伸出援手給他們實質的救助 。

We have to thank God for the food that we can have easily...

我們要感激上蒼,因為我們要有食物實在太容易啦。

But in the other hand... ironically, we still waste the food that we buy.

所以,我們不可以糟蹋食物。

I feel very GRATEFUL for what I have today...

我們應該感恩,對於現在所有的一切。

I felt very fortunate to live in this part of the world.

我們應該要為能活在現世而感到幸福。

I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and how full I may be.

不管怎樣,我們以後不要再浪費食物,哪怕是廉價不好吃的東西。

I promise not to waste water.

同時,我們再也不要浪費飲水。

Think & look at this... when you complain about your food and the food we waste daily...

以後,再也不要抱怨我們食物不好或浪費食物。

Hoping these pictures will always serve as a reminder to us about how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted.

以下這些圖,希望能提醒我們,大家的生活是多美好,更不要錯誤認為今天享有的一切都是應該的。

MAY ALL HUMAN BEINGS BE FREE FROM SUFFERING!!!!

期望人類都能離苦

圖片1.jpg 

 

圖片4.jpg

 

圖片5.jpg 

圖片2.jpg

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    weijhih 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()